A Fine '09: Winter 2009
This playlist is long overdue, and for that I apologize. I realize y'all have been songless for the past two months, but the wait is over (I like to imagine there's a ton of y'all out there eagerly awaiting my seasonal compilations with anticipation). Here's a soundtrack to help you get through all of the broken New Year's resolutions, all of the winter chills and all of the economy-related stress.
Sealed and approved by yours truly:
1. "Girl Next Door" by Darin - Get past the "Just Dance" rip-off and imagine the whole thing choregraphed at a senior prom in a number that would make HSM3 look like a cheesy theme park attraction. Listen HERE.
2. "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson
3. "Give It To Me Right" by Melanie Fiona
4. "Kiss You All Over" by Danny:
5. "Halo" by Beyonce
6. "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears
7. "Love Lockdown (LMFAO Electro Remix)" by Kanye West - For those of you who grew tired of that minimalist original, get a jolt of this:
8. "Dead and Gone" by T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake
9. "The Fear" by Lily Allen:
10. "When You Touch Me" by Freemasons
11. "Top of the World" by Pussycat Dolls
12. "Broken Strings" James Morrison feat. Nelly Furtado
13. "Future Love" by Varsity Fanclub
14. "Allow Me to Introduce Myself...Mr. Right" by White Tie Affair
15. "Don't Stop Believing" by George Lamond - Journey gets the Eurotrash treatment...and it ain't all that bad.
16. "Life in Technicolor II" by Coldplay:
17. "I Like it Rough" by Lady GaGa
18. "Dance, Dance" by Booty Luv
19. "Seventeen Forever" by Metro Station
20. "So Good" by Elektrik Red
21. "The Loving Kind" by Girls Aloud