February 21, 2008
Chillaxed: Spring 2008
If you're like me, you're probably getting sick of the winter weather and pining for warmer days and new episodes of Pushing Daisies. Spring may still be a few weeks away, but at least you'll have these must-listens to prep yourself for the freshest of seasons:
1. "Dangerous" by M. Pokora featuring Timbaland & Sebastian
2. "Surveillance" by Wynter Gordon
3. "Daylight" by Kelly Rowland & Travis McCoy
4. "Underneath" by Alanis Morissette *My girl is back, ever so articulate and contemplative.
5. "Can't Speak French" by Girls Aloud
6. "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow" by Paula Abdul *Overproduced, yes, but irresistibly retro...the "Straight Up" of the new millennium.
7. "Soulmate (Frenglish Version)" by Natasha Bedingfield
8. "Map of the Problematique" by Muse
9. "Mercy" by Duffy *Break out the go-go boots and fall in love with the next Amy Winehouse.
10. "With Every Heartbeat" by Robyn
11. "My Cool" by Adam Tensta *If you like your Kanye Swedish and more electronic.
12. "Bonafied Lovin'" by Chromeo
13. "I Thought It Was Over" by The Feeling
14. "Work (Freemasons Edit)" by Kelly Rowland
15. "Stop and Stare" by OneRepublic *Sure, their safe pop-rock may be for tools and divorced soccer moms, but there's something endearing about them being the next Vertical Horizon.
16. "Surrender" by Blake Lewis
17. "Selfish" by Asia Cruise
18. "Some Kind of Rush" by Booty Luv *To get you pumped for that early morning cardio session.
19. "Ride Like The Wind" by Michael Mind
20. "Let's Dance" by Hi-Tack
21. "Because" by Madita
22. "Rock With U" by Janet
23. "Wow" by Kylie Minogue
Dear Christmas, Thanksgiving here. I realize you may still be coming down from the sugar highs of Halloween ( how great were those co...
When one nostalgically binges on all seven seasons of The Golden Girls like me (I swear I have a life), you pick up on a few things. C...
Earlier this year, when the trailer for the most recent Murder on the Orient Express remake was dropped, I was hoping that someone at 20...