Get on it:
1. "Shady Love" by Scissor Sisters
2. "Where Have You Been?" by Rihanna - Taking dubstep to the next level. If this isn't her next single, then someone at her record label needs to be fired.
3. "Move On U" by The Saturdays - A current guilty pleasure.
4. "Levels (Radio Edit)" by Avicii
5. "I'm In Love" by Alex Gaudino
6. "Tonight Is The Night" by Outasight - LMFAO's sleazier cousin.
7. "Anyway" by Cee-Lo Green
8. "Bridge of Light" by Pink
9. "Dark Side" by Kelly Clarkson - Kelly shows us some insecurities in this sparkling gem that's loaded with potential for singledom:
10. "Love After War" by Robin Thicke
11. "In Case You Didn't Know" by Olly Murs - "Is this Bruno Mars?" my mother once asked me while I played Olly for her in the car. Could very well be. Could very well be Britain's answer to America's current crooner.
12. "As Long As We Got Love" by Javier Colon feat. Natasha Bedingfield
13. "Turn It Off" by The Wanted
14. "Sky Falls Down" by Eric Saade feat. J-Son
15. "Viva Las Vegas" by Aqua
16. "Alive (Radio Edit)" by Adrian Lux feat. The Good Natured:
17. "Body Work (Club Mix)" by Morgan Page feat. Tegan and Sara
18. "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)" by will.i.am feat. Mick Jagger and Jennifer Lopez - True, it'd be much better without the will.i.am part.
19. "What We Can Do (A Deeper Love)" by Tiesto
20. "Love Get Out Of My Way" by Monarchy
21. "Take Care" by Drake feat. Rihanna
22. "Better Than I Know Myself" by Adam Lambert - Although I would've preferred a dancier single, Glambert gives us a glimpse of his sophomoric effort with this Dr. Luke-produced power ballad.
Happy New Year.