If I was able to accomplish 11 out of the 14 things I had planned to do this year, then I have high hopes for 2015. Hence why I've decided to put out another to-do list for the upcoming new year...
1. Whenever people tell me they love a "new" song by an artist, I shall refrain from saying (with snark), "Oh, that song I was listening to 4 months ago?"
2. Visit the Magic Castle.
3. After developing an obsession with Tatsu on Melrose, make sure to consume ramen in moderation.
4. Sign a publishing contract/get a book deal.
5. Take advantage of the recipe book that came with my Magic Bullet. (a gift from Maury Povich - long story...well, not really.)
7. Send more cards or old-fashioned letters to people in the mail.
8. Go to Hawaii. Or Portland. (Unfortunately, I need to use my vacation days wisely in 2015.)
9. Try Fireball. Just once.
10. Write a letter to myself at age of 18 when I turn 35 at the end of March.
11. Feel free to feel vulnerable.
12. Date more.
13. Get nominated for an Emmy. (Ha, that's for sure. Could this just be filler?)
14. Kick ass.
15. Shorten this list for 2016.
Happy New Year, y'all.