May 19, 2010
REBIRTH: Summer of 2010, Vol. 1
It wouldn't be the beginning of summer without a recommended playlist from yours truly, a suggested soundtrack to use during those long-ass road trips, those family barbecues, those sunscreen-filled jaunts to the beach. As you'll see, along with some up-and-comers, there are a few artists included here that I'd normally banish from my iPod, but they've somehow managed to produce some catchy - albeit disposable - tunes that don't make my ears bleed.
So stop what you're doing and take note while I present to you Volume 1 (don't fret - at the rate I've been downloading, Volume 2 isn't far behind)...
1. "Monster" by Lady Gaga
2. "Commander" by Kelly Rowland feat. David Guetta
3. "Next Best Thing" by Nikki & Rich
4. "This Ain't a Love Song" by Scouting for Girls:
5. "Just Say Yes" by Snow Patrol
6. "Break Your Heart" Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris
7. "Downboy" by No Angels:
8. "DJ (I Could Be Dancing)" by Alphabeat
9. "Something Good Can Work" by Two Door Cinema Club
10. "All Night Long" by Alexandra Burke feat. Pitbull
11. "Take it Off" by Ke$ha
12. "I Need You Tonight" by Professor Green feat. Ed Drewett
13. "Can't Be Tamed" by Miley Cyrus
14. "The Night" by Blake McGrath:
15. "Pyromania" by Cascada
16. "Kick Ass" by Mika
17. "I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias feat. Pitbull
18. "Eenie Meenie" by Justin Bieber feat. Sean Kingston
19. "Gettin' Over" by David Guetta feat. Fergie, Chris Willis & LMFAO
20. "Hello Good Morning" by Diddy feat. T.I.
21. "I Believe in You" by Tyler Hilton
22. "Cooler Than Me (Radio Mix)" by Mike Posner
at May 19, 2010
It's one of the biggest music video tropes that's rarely explored in pop culture. The public laundromat has become a go-to loca...
When one nostalgically binges on all seven seasons of The Golden Girls like me (I swear I have a life), you pick up on a few things. C...
Earlier this year, when the trailer for the most recent Murder on the Orient Express remake was dropped, I was hoping that someone at 20...