Winter technically doesn't start until December 21 (Happy 90th, Grandma), but I'm here to prep you ahead of time. This one's for the Thanksgiving dinners, the Black Friday trips to the mall, the commute to work as you sip on a peppermint mocha and mentally put together what you'll be wearing to the office holiday party.
1. "Princess of China" by Coldplay feat. Rihanna - The collaboration that should've never worked...works.
2. "Love On Top" by Beyonce
3. "Holidays" by Miami Horror - I'm a little late to the party celebrating this Australian electro-pop group. And the title of this carefree jam just happens to fit the season.
4. "No Light, No Light" by Florence and the Machine - My favorite track off the majestic Ceremonials is also one of the best singles of 2011. Rise up and rejoice.
5. "The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry - Because the girl (or her record label) would like to smash Michael Jackson's record and make this her sixth consecutive #1 single from Teenage Dream.
6. "Turn Me On" by David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj
7. "Call It What You Want" by Foster The People:
8. "Room for Happiness" by Kaskade feat. Skylar Grey
9. "Mouth 2 Mouth" by Enrique Iglesias feat. Jennifer Lopez - This duet, 10 years in the making, finally dropped/leaked last month, and while it's pleasantly derivative at best, I can't wait for the remixes:
10. "Lightning" by The Wanted
11. "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars
12. "Run Dry (X Heart X Fingers)" by Patrick Stump - The former Fall Out Boy frontman impresses with a soulfully funky vibe no one saw coming.
13. "Down For Whatever" by Kelly Rowland feat. The WAV.s:
14. "Nothing" by The Script - Because there's nothing like a little Irish croon to go with your gingerbread latte.
15. "Calling All The Monsters" by China Anne McClain
16. "Up" by James Morrison feat. Jessie J
17. "Dance With Me Tonight" by Olly Murs
18. "Music Sounds Better With You" by Big Time Rush
19. "My Heart Takes Over" by The Saturdays - Not feeling the mid-tempo treacle? Then try the High Level Radio Edit here.
20. "All Night Long" by Demi Lovato feat. Timbaland & Missy Elliot