December 09, 2012
All I Want For Christmas
2. Daniel Craig's arms.
3. A $1,500 gift card to Target to get me through the next three months.
4. Lunch and afternoon cocktails with Kate Winslet.
5. A second-season pickup of 666 Park Avenue by SyFy.
6. Payoffs on all three of my credit cards.
7. Payoffs on all three of my student loans.
8. The seventh and final season of Melrose Place on DVD (to make my collection complete).
9. A three-year development deal with a certain network television studio.
And, oh yeah, world peace.
1998 was a good year. How good? The proof is here in these pop culture relics... 1. Can't Hardly Wait - See future Client List ...
When one nostalgically binges on all seven seasons of The Golden Girls like me (I swear I have a life), you pick up on a few things. C...
I am Jennifer Aniston. Well, I can relate to the character she played in Friends With Money . In the 2006 dramedy, acutely written and dire...