December 09, 2012
All I Want For Christmas
2. Daniel Craig's arms.
3. A $1,500 gift card to Target to get me through the next three months.
4. Lunch and afternoon cocktails with Kate Winslet.
5. A second-season pickup of 666 Park Avenue by SyFy.
6. Payoffs on all three of my credit cards.
7. Payoffs on all three of my student loans.
8. The seventh and final season of Melrose Place on DVD (to make my collection complete).
9. A three-year development deal with a certain network television studio.
And, oh yeah, world peace.
With age comes an increased indifference. And during my birthday this year, I realized I am now old enough to have a kid college ( But ...
When one nostalgically binges on all seven seasons of The Golden Girls like me (I swear I have a life), you pick up on a few things. C...
Earlier this year, when the trailer for the most recent Murder on the Orient Express remake was dropped, I was hoping that someone at 20...