Valentine's Day is over, and you know what that means: the countdown to spring (and my birthday) begins. But before we hang up the parkas and abstain from drinking hot cocoa, there's some winter left in my iTunes library, and it wants to be let out. Below are 20 tracks that are keeping me toasty -- for the next few weeks at least.
We've got a beautiful piano ballad, some 90s throwbacks, a country duet with a "Dirrty" girl, and Jordin Sparks channeling her inner dancefloor diva.
If you're just dying to sample each track, click over here to visit my Spotify channel. And enjoy.
1. "Change" by Churchill
2. "Carry On" by fun.
3. "Nuclear" by Destiny's Child
4. "When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars
5. "Just A Fool" by Christina Aguilera feat. Blake Shelton
6. "Almost Home" by Mariah Carey
7. "That Love" by Darin
8. "Is This Love" by Alex Gaudino feat. Jordin Sparks
9. "Love Into The Light" by Ke$ha - The opening sounds like a sample of Phil Collins's "In The Air Tonight," but it turns out to be the most unexpected track from the glitter wench's new album.
10. "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark" by Fall Out Boy
11. "Perfect Replacement" by Example:
12. "Miss Atomic Bomb (Felix Cartal Remix)" by The Killers
13. "Suit & Tie" by Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z
14. "E.V.O.L." by Marina and the Diamonds
15. "Rest of My Life" by Ludacris feat. Usher
16. "What About Us" by The Saturdays
17. "Go Missin'" by Usher
18. "Foolish Games" by Jewel feat. Kelly Clarkson
19. "Army (Club Mix)" by Sultan & Ned Shepard feat. Omarion
20. "Rebel Beat" by Goo Goo Dolls