Cornucopia II: The Bonus Tracks
1. "Troublemaker" by Olly Murs feat. Flo Rida -- The adorable Brit has enlisted the southern rapper in order to help him break out Stateside. Yes, it sounds like a Maroon 5 rip-off. Get over it:
2. "Catch My Breath" by Kelly Clarkson -- One of three new songs from her upcoming Greatest Hits collection. Yes, it's a decade worth of Kelly. Get over it.
3. "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)" by Ne-Yo
4. "Beauty and a Beat" by Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj -- A collaboration that is neither another sign of the Apocalypse nor a cause for ears to bleed. It's actually a harmless and catchy romp.
5. "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift -- Otherwise known as The Song That Killed Dubstep. *To be played only for ironic purposes.
6. "What About Us (Buzz Junkies Radio Edit)" by The Saturdays
7. "Top of the World" by Owl City
8. "Clarity" by Zedd feat. Foxes
9. "Turn Around" by Conor Maynard feat. Ne-Yo
10. "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Darren Criss -- How dare those teenyboppers at Glee cover one of my all-time favorite songs. But guess what? It works.
11. "Standing in the Dark" by Lawson:
12. "Crying Out Your Name" by Loreen
13. "Channel 42" by Deadmau5 feat. Wolgang Gartner
14. "Lookin' Hot" by No Doubt
15. "Something New" by Girls Aloud -- The bitches are back to celebrate their 10-year anniversary (Cheryl Cole included!). Get it here.