March 29, 2013
The Birthday Sessions: The 2013 Spring Playlist, Vol. 1
Food and drink will be had, but if you know me, it's all about the music.
Here are just some of the jams that I will be blaring throughout my special weekend as I geek out down at WonderCon in Anaheim, consume copious amounts of junk food on Saturday night, and get reasonably sloshed on Sunday afternoon while surrounded by loved ones.
1. "Natalie" by Bruno Mars
2. "Chocolate" by The 1975:
3. "Rhythm of the Night" by Bastille
4. "Remix (I Like The)" by New Kids On The Block
5. "I Was A Fool" by Tegan and Sara
6. "Blank Page" by Christina Aguilera
7. "Here It Comes" by Emeili Sande:
8. "Sweet Love" by Jess Mills
9. "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake
10. "Chemistry" by Eva Simons
11. "Entertainment" by Phoenix
12. "My Heart Is Refusing Me" by Loreen:
13. "A Tattered Line of String" by The Postal Service
14. "Miracle" by Hurts
15. "Rose Rouge" by St. Germain
16. "I Look To You" by Miami Horror feat. Kimbra
17. "Party Over" by Amelia Lily
18. "Never Should Have" by Ashanti
19. "Army of Two" by Olly Murs
20. "I Could Be The One" by Avicii feat. Nicky Romero
As usual, you sample every track over on my Spotify page.
With age comes an increased indifference. And during my birthday this year, I realized I am now old enough to have a kid college ( But ...
When one nostalgically binges on all seven seasons of The Golden Girls like me (I swear I have a life), you pick up on a few things. C...
Earlier this year, when the trailer for the most recent Murder on the Orient Express remake was dropped, I was hoping that someone at 20...